Suspension and brakes
Suspension and Brakes
Suspension keeps your wheels and tyres on the road and helps your steering and brakes too. When your suspension starts to go, your safety could seriously be at risk so it is important to get your suspension regularly inspected and repaired when necessary.
We provide maintenance and repairs to shock absorbers, springs, ball joints, tie rod end and suspension bushes to keep your vehicle’s suspension system in good shape. All it takes is one serious bump in the road to ruin the alignment of your suspension so it’s important to get it checked, especially if it has been a while since your last service.
Brakes are the most important safety feature in your vehicle, so it is important to get regular brake servicing to protect your own safety and everyone’s around you. At Radke’s Tyre & Auto, we provide brake repairs and servicing to keep you safe and on the road.
There are several warning signs to look out for that let you know when it may be time for brake repairs:
- Loss of grip when braking
- The feeling of your car pulling left when braking
- A sloppy, soft or low brake pedal
- Shuddering through your steering wheel when braking
- A Squeals, screeches and high-pitched noises when braking
- Brake warning lights flashing
- Car taking longer to stop than usual.